Khaolak Beach Elephant Marriage
Overview Description : Khaolak Beach Elephant Wedding Thai Style Ceremony Package
Khaolak Beach is humming with excitement and activity! Climbing out of its slumber, this young and brash resort area this rapidly growing resort area offers the full range of tourist activities and services. The forested hills behind are the playground for trekkers and nature lovers. Elephant trek through the jungle experiencing the exuberance of tropical life. The seashore is a long, curved beach studded with smooth granite boulders with coral reefs nearby.
The Wedding On Elephants Back is one of our popular wedding styles for a real romantic mood and worth to recall. On the bride and groom's wedding day, starts when organizer staffs (costumers, make up stylists and photographer) meet the bride and groom to dress up and lead them accompany with their followers to wedding place on the beach that was decorated marvelously.
Your wedding day is one of the most specials days in your life and at Thailand Wedding Company we sincerely believe that it should be made special to your specific preferences and the dream you have in mind. And the way we do this is through our personalized and professional services.
Khaolak Beach Elephant Marriage Medias :
Elephant Beach Wedding Package : Thailand
Promotion : Khaolak Beach Elephant Marriage Include;
- Briefing with Wedding Master about all ceremony steps.
- Hair Dressing and Making Up.
- Traditional Thai Costumes for Bride & Groom and use of Thai Jewelry for Bride.
- Fresh Flower Buttonhole for Groom.
- Fresh Flower Bouquet for Bride.
- Photographer with unlimited shooting + all photos in USB or Cloud Storage.
- Round trip transfer from/to your hotel.
- Scented cold towel and drinking water.
- Venue floral decorations, flower arch and elephant back.
- Master of Ceremony (Celebrant).
- 1 Accompanied elephant during ceremony.
- Thai Wedding Ceremonial Table where the bride and groom will be blessed.
- 2 Fresh Thai Traditional Flower Garlands for the couple.
- Painting 3 Dots on each of their foreheads.
- Sacred Head Slings.
- Thai Water Blessing Ceremony.
- Thai Wish Dance & Thai Music (Plug-in from iPod or iPhone) playing background during ceremony.
- Arrangement of wedding vow and ring exchange ceremony.
- Marriage Certificate from our company (Non official).
- Flower petals shower after the ceremony.
- 1 Bottle of Celebratory Champagne.
- 10 Wedding Balloons.
- Raising the Just Married Flag.
- Online Webpage Photo Gallery.
- Written by Ruang-Ampon Buniad