Diamond Cave Secular Marriage
Package Overview : Diamond Cave Secular Western Ceremony Marriage Promotion Package @ Railay Bay, Krabi @ Thailand Marriage Planner and Organizer.
Diamond Cave Secular Marriage Railay Bay, Krabi : 1,800 USD Only
Imagine walking down the aisle under stalactites and stalagmites, surrounded by nature, your friends and family. The Diamond Cave at Railay Bay : Krabi, Thailand is a naturally romantic location to unite with the love of your life.
Diamond Cave (Tham Phra Nang Nai) is a quite large cave located at the foot of the limestone cliff separating Railay peninsula from Krabi inland. Accessible from Railay West and Railay East, it doesn't take long to get there and lights and a wooden walkway have been installed inside.
Belonging to Nopparat Thara Beach – Phi Phi Island National Park, this cave features bats, a very high roof, stalactites, stalagmites and is a true wonder of nature. Reaching the end of the walkway doesn’t take a too long time as the succession of caves is about one hundred metres. It offers a cool shelter from the outside heat and the rather spectacular rock formation are great photo opportunities.
Diamond Cave Marriage Ceremony Style 1,800 USD Include :
- Briefing with Wedding Master about all ceremony steps.
- Hair Dressing and Making Up.
- Fresh Flower Buttonhole for Groom.
- Fresh Flower Bouquet for Bride.
- Photographer with unlimited shooting + all photos in USB or Cloud Storage.
- Round trip transfer from/to your hotel.
- Scented cold towel and drinking water.
- Venue floral decorations, aisle set-up and flower arch.
- Master of Ceremony (Celebrant).
- Music background playing during ceremony (Plug-in from iPod or iPhone).
- Candle Lighting or Sand Unity Ceremony.
- Arrangement of wedding vow and ring exchange ceremony.
- Marriage Certificate from our company (non official).
- Flower petals shower after the ceremony.
- One Bottle of Celebratory Champagne.
- Ten Wedding Balloons.
- Raising the Just Married Flag.
- Guest Blessing Book.
- Online Webpage Photo Gallery.
- Written by Ruang-Ampon Buniad