East Meet West Package
Monk Blessing + Western Style Non Religious Ceremony
Special Promotion Now - April 30, 2017 ONLY 2,200 USD
“Serene, Magical, Exotic.” These are words commonly used to describe the ceremonies we offer amidst the setting of a real life paradise where our ceremonies take place. Sparkling emerald green waters juxtaposed amid the backdrop of lush greenery, it is of no surprise that Thailand is home some of the most beautiful beaches in the world. With countless islands to choose from, you are sure to find that perfect beach.
A sacred blessing by Thai Buddhist Monks is the perfect way for couples seeking a once in a lifetime experience in their relationship. A blessing is an attempt to contact and share that which is good, particularly in a divine sense. One is trying to make contact with the force of goodness itself and to share this 'energy' so that it might pass on some of that energy to those present.
In addition to receiving a Thai Buddhist Blessing, we offer the opportunity to have a ring exchange ceremony for couples seeking to revitalize their marriage or start anew. A truly enchanting experience to be cherished for a lifetime.
Your wedding day is one of the most specials days in your life and at Thailand Wedding Company we sincerely believe that it should be made special to your specific preferences and the dream you have in mind. And the way we do this is through our personalized and professional services.
NOTE: Buddhism is as much a philosophy as it is a religion. The open-minded nature of the faith allows the Monks to perform wedding rituals for those who know little about it. Even those who have never practiced Buddhism, but keep in mind unlike many traditional wedding ceremonies of the west, there is no kissing allowed inside the temple, and in front of the Monks, at the closing of the ceremony.
East meet West Package Include :
- Briefing with Wedding Master about all ceremony steps.
- Hair Dressing and Making Up.
- Fresh Flower Buttonhole for Groom.
- Fresh Flower Bouquet for Bride.
- Photographer with unlimited shooting + 50 photos print (6x8 inches) with elegant album + 1 USB.
- Venue floral decorations, aisle/altar set-up and flower arch.
- Beach venue decoration for Monks Blessing (white gazebo, table, chairs, etc ).
- 3 Buddhist Monks + fees + monk offering packages.
- Round trip transfer from/to your hotel.
- Scented cold towel and drinking water.
- 2 Fresh flower garlands for the couple.
- Painting 3 Dots on each of their foreheads.
- Sacred Head Slings.
- String of luck charm bracelets for couple and also participants.
- Master of Ceremony (Celebrant).
- Music background playing during ceremony (Plug-in from iPod or iPhone).
- Candle Lighting Ceremony.
- Arrangement of wedding vow and ring exchange ceremony.
- Marriage Certificate from our company (non official).
- Flower petals shower after the ceremony.
- 1 Bottle of Celebratory Champagne.
- 3 Wedding Balloons.
- Raising the Just Married Flag.
- Online Webpage Photo Gallery.
- Romantic dinner for the couple.